In connection with the entry into force on 25 May 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), in accordance with Article 13(1) and (2), we hereby inform you that:
1) The Data Controller of your personal data is BENIX Benedykt Surmiński, with its registered office in Zielona Góra 65-094 at ul. Krakusa 24.
2) In matters related to personal data, you may contact the Data Controller via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Personal data will be processed for the recruitment purposes, performance of concluded agreement(s) / orders, acceptance and execution of orders, provision of services and performance of legal obligations.
4) The provision of personal data is necessary for this specific purpose. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the impossibility to execute point 3 of this information;
5) You have the right to access, rectify, erase or limit the processing of personal data, to transfer the data, to object to their processing.
6) If the data processing is based on the consent given to the Data Controller, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data may be sent via e-mail to the Data Controller’s address (email@example.com) or via post to the address: BENIX Benedykt Surmiński, 65-094 Zielona Góra, ul. Krakusa 24.
7) Personal data will be shared with other recipients. The recipients of personal data will be individuals/companies/institutions/business entities related to the execution of the concluded agreement, orders, acceptance and fulfilment of orders, provision of services, performance of legal obligations.
8) Personal data processed in order to conclude or execute an agreement and to fulfil the Data Controller’s legal obligation will be stored for the duration of the agreement, and after its termination for the period that the law requires us to store the data.
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, when it is justified that your personal data are processed by the Data Controller contrary to the provisions of the GDPR.
10) Personal data will not be processed automatically, including though profiling.
11) Personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area/international organisation.